Here is the schedule for the Jamboree. It will be held at UVA-Wise at Carl Smith Stadium. This should be a BLAST!!!
Crunch Bunch
9:00 AM Coeburn vs Clintwood
10:15 AM Appy vs Norton
11:30 AM Wise vs Pound
Division 1
12:45 PM Norton vs Wise
2:15 PM Appy vs Coeburn
3:45 PM Pound vs Clintwood
Division 2
5:15 PM Wise vs Clintwood
6:45 PM Coeburn vs Appy
8:15 PM Norton vs Pound
There are a couple things I need to pass on as well. There will be a $2 admission. There should be hand stamps for those that leave and plan on returning. All adults pay, even coaches. The coin toss has already been done as a time saving measure. The CB will play a 70 game, with 10 of it being half time (cheerleaders will perform). The clock only will stop for injuries. D1 and D2 will play seven minute quarters with 10 minute halftimes to allow the Cheerleaders their due time to perform.
Time between games will be little. There are nine games scheduled and we are going to try to stay on it. This should be a great memory for these kids.
On a side note, I will personally be announcing three of the games. But rest assure everyone, I will NOT be announcing any of the Wise or Appy games. I will be 100% unbiased during the three games and wish all the teams the very best of luck. I'm being serious, but I'm also trying to shed some light on the recent darkness, LOL. Let's all make this weekend about the kids and the kids only. See you at the games.





Bookmarks